再别康桥英文版

时间:2024-04-24 02:54:43编辑:分享君

再别康桥---我的英文翻译

[顶]再别康桥---我的英文翻译



------赖小琪

轻轻的我走了,正如我轻轻的来;我轻轻的招手,作别西天的云彩。

那河畔的金柳,是夕阳中的新娘;

波光里的艳影,在我的心头荡漾。

软泥上的青荇,油油的在水底招摇;

在康河的柔波里,我甘心做一条水草!

那榆荫下的一潭,不是清泉,

是天上虹揉碎在浮藻间,沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

寻梦?撑一支长篙,向青草更青处漫溯,

满载一船星辉,在星辉斑斓里放歌。

但我不能放歌,悄悄是别离的笙箫; 夏虫也为我沉默,沉默是今晚的康桥。

悄悄的我走了,正如我悄悄的来;

我挥一挥衣袖,不带走一片云彩。

十一月六日中国海上

 

 

I step away softly , just as I creep here quietly I wave gently , sighing goodbye to the western sky

The golden willow at the edge of the crystal river ,

is the bride standing in the descending sun.

the garish reflection dancing among the shiny waves,

is hovering in the depth of my heart .

the green grass growing on the sludge lying in the river

dancing delicately in the water

in the cosy arm of the lithesome waves

I am willing to be a piece of waterweed

The swag Under the willow is not a clear spring

But lies a rainbow-like dream

Which is shattered to pieces floating among the alga

To pursue a dream ? just to pole a boat

And wander to where the grass is greener

loading a whole ship with starlight

And singing to your heart’s content when bathed in the sparkling light

But I cannot spill my singing around

Quietness is the best flute recalling departure .

Even summer worms quietly dress me with silence

Silence is Cambridge tonight


再别康桥英文

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again《再别康桥》Very quietly I take my leave,轻轻的我走了,As quietly as I came here;正如我轻轻的来;Quietly I wave good-bye,我轻轻的招手,To the rosy clouds in the western sky.作别西天的云彩。The golden willows by the riverside,那河畔的金柳,Are young brides in the setting sun;是夕阳中的新娘;Their reflections on the shimmering waves波光里的艳影,Always linger in the depth of my heart.在我的心头荡漾。The floating heart growing in the sludge,软泥上的青荇,Sways leisurely under the water;油油的在水底招摇;In the gentle waves of Cambridge,在康桥的柔波里,I would be a water plant!我甘心做一条水草!That pool under the shade of elm trees,那榆荫下的一潭,Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;不是清泉,是天上虹;Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds,揉碎在浮藻间,Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.沉淀着彩虹似的梦。Very quietly I left,悄悄的我走了,As quietly as I came here;正如我悄悄的来;Gently I flick my sleeves,我挥一挥衣袖,Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.不带走一片云彩。

怎么翻译《再别康桥》

白话文翻译:我还铭记着回首看看已逝的这三年 我还铭记着很多点点滴滴尽力赶上一大早的早读午饭时间的铃声一响便撒腿就跑我还铭记着每年校运会我们激动的样子长达甚至几个小时的训练以及克服恐惧的那种自豪感....我还铭记着开学的第一天我们班上所有人害羞的神情从来不会和别人说话也想着我也不会轻易熟络大家慢慢的,我交了一些新朋友要永远记住我们曾经互相讨论过作业一起进步为艺术节做准备还把事情搞的一团糟过在新年派对里纵情玩耍给每个人最棒的祝福我们学习了这样一门不同的语言他来自不远的大洲英语给我们带来过无数的挑战我们也曾努力去理解过它...现在呢...是时候毕业了....我们要离开我们可爱的学校已经匆匆忙忙过去三年真是难以置信我尽力装的很潇洒但要止住眼泪实在是难上加难我会想念学校里的花花草草我们和蔼又对我们关爱有加的老师以及我们之间最美好的回忆。古风翻译:此去三年多回首如絮如烟相忆晨读早课看日懒蜂拥而去正午时曾记心潮澎湃相竞技却是数朝汗,斑斑泪未阑再添无惧亦自安初临首课相忆满堂风动莲开,两两着羞颜默默无声处自省也是笑无言逝者如斯,自有佳友良朋不思量,自难忘共读一书圣人言相扶携,书山路也有瑶琴洞箫和却是一笑,平添乱纵情山水看新岁互祝左右,再拜天下安共说一语不论友自何方来异族语,多烦扰自思也是常常研却如今,当别离匆匆折柳霸桥下回问三年恍如新强掩欢笑泪阑珊难,难,难,却是涕泪几无言当思量,昨日花香弄怡然良师春风暖无忘常念,此忆无断

《再别康桥》原文及英文版

再别康桥 作者: 徐志摩 轻轻的我走了, 正如我轻轻的来; 我轻轻的招手, 作别西天的云彩。那河畔的金柳,是夕阳中的新娘; 波光里的艳影, 在我的心头荡漾。软泥上的青荇, 油油的在水底招摇; 在康河的柔波里, 我甘心做一条水草!那榆荫下的一潭,不是清泉, 是天上虹; 揉碎在浮藻间, 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。寻梦?撑一支长篙, 向青草更青处漫溯; 满载一船星辉, 在星辉斑斓里放歌。但我不能放歌, 悄悄是别离的笙箫; 夏虫也为我沉默, 沉默是今晚的康桥!悄悄的我走了, 正如我悄悄的来; 我挥一挥衣袖, 不带走一片云彩。《再别康桥》英文版 Very quietly I take my leaveAs quietly as I came here;Quietly I wave good-byeTo the rosy clouds in the western sky.The golden willows by the riversideAre young brides in the setting sun;Their reflections on the shimmering wavesAlways linger in the depth of my heart.The floating heart growing the sludgeSways leisurely under the water;In the gentle waves of CambridgeI would be a water plant!That pool under the shade of elm treesHolds not water but the rainbow from the sky;Shattered to pieces among the duck weedsIs the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?To seek a dream?Just to pole a boat upstreamTo where the green grass is more verdantOr to have the boat fully loaded with starlightAnd sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.But I can’t sing aloudQuietness is my farewell music;Even summer insects heap silence for meSilent is Cambridge tonight!Very quietly I leftAs quietly as I came here;Gently I flick my sleevesNot even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.扩展资料:徐志摩(1897年1月15日—1931年11月19日),浙江嘉兴海宁硖石人,现代诗人、散文家。原名章垿,字槱森,留学英国时改名志摩。曾经用过的笔名:南湖、诗哲、海谷、谷、大兵、云中鹤、仙鹤、删我、心手、黄狗、谔谔等。徐志摩是新月派代表诗人,新月诗社成员 。1915年毕业于杭州一中,先后就读于上海沪江大学、天津北洋大学和北京大学。 1918年赴美国克拉克大学学习银行学。十个月即告毕业,获学士学位,得一等荣誉奖。同年,转入纽约的哥伦比亚大学的研究院,进经济系。 1921年赴英国留学,入剑桥大学当特别生,研究政治经济学。在剑桥两年深受西方教育的熏陶及欧美浪漫主义和唯美派诗人的影响。奠定其浪漫主义诗风。1923年成立新月社。1924年任北京大学教授。1926年任光华大学(西南财经大学前身)、大夏大学(华东师范大学前身)和南京中央大学(1949年更名为南京大学)教授。1930年辞去了上海和南京的职务,应胡适之邀,再度任北京大学教授,兼北京女子师范大学教授。1931年11月19日因飞机失事罹难。代表作品有《再别康桥》《翡冷翠的一夜》。参考资料:百度百科-再别康桥

《再别康桥》英文版

《再别康桥》英文翻译及背景
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
徐志摩 by Xu Zhimo
轻轻的我走了,Very quietly I take my leave
正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;
我轻轻的招手,Quietly I wave good-bye
作别西天的云彩.To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
那河畔的金柳 The golden willows by the riverside
是夕阳中的新娘 Are young brides in the setting sun
波光里的艳影,Their reflections on the shimmering waves
在我的心头荡漾.Always linger in the depth of my heart.
软泥上的青荇,The floatingheart growing in the sludge
油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water;
在康河的柔波里,In the gentle waves of Cambridge
我甘心做一条水草 I would be a water plant!
那榆荫下的一潭,That pool under the shade of elm trees
不是清泉,是天上虹 Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
揉碎在浮藻间,Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
沉淀着彩虹似的梦.Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
寻梦?撑一支长篙,To seek a dream?Just to pole a boat upstream
向青草更青处漫溯,To where the green grass is more verdant;
满载一船星辉,Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
在星辉斑斓里放歌 And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
但我不能放歌,But I cannot sing aloud
悄悄是别离的笙箫; Quietness is my farewell music;
夏虫也为我沉默,Even summer insects heep silence for me
沉默是今晚的康桥!Silent is Cambridge tonight!
悄悄的我走了,Very quietly I take my leave
正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here;
我挥一挥衣袖,Gently I flick my sleeves
不带走一片云彩.Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away


旧诗新译:徐志摩的名诗《再别康桥》译作

《再别康桥》是 徐志摩 (1897.1.15-1931.11.19)的 名诗 ,其英文版本 众多 ,译者有华人也有 西人 。也有 东北话 的搞笑版。好比太极拳一样,派别众多。下文第2)部分抄录了其中一个版本。

的确,诗歌本来见仁见智,随者时光的流逝,不同的读者读起来自有不同的理解和触动。今不揣冒昧,作了自己的翻译,以推动社会主义文艺创作的百家争鸣,百花齐放的新局面!

1)《再别康桥》

Bidding Farewell to Cambridge Again

- By Xu Zhimo, translated by Sam Gao




① Very quietly I turn away,

轻轻的我走了

② As quietly as I came.

正如我轻轻的来

③ Quietly I wave my good-bye,

我轻轻的招手

④ To the flaming clouds in the western sky.

作别西天的云彩

⑤ The gilded willows by the riverside,

那河畔的金柳

⑥ Is my bride bathing in the twilight.

是夕阳中的新娘

⑦ Her dainty reflections on the shimmering waves,

波光里的艳影

Forever flap in my chest from side to side.

在我的心头荡漾

⑧ The weeds that cling to the soft sludge,

软泥上的青荇

⑨ Sway leisurely,

油油的在水底招摇

Beneath the gentle waves of Cambridge.

在康河的柔波里

⑩ May I be that weed!

我甘心做一条水草

⑪ That pool under the shades of elm trees,

那榆荫下的一潭

⑫ Holds not a fountain but the rainbow from the sky,

不是清泉,是天上虹

⑬ Shattered asunder among the algae,

揉碎在浮藻间

⑭ Yet holding onto a rainbow-like dream.

沉淀着彩虹似的梦

⑮ To seek my dream,

寻梦

⑯ I’ll pole a boat upstream,

撑一支长篙

⑰ To where the grass is more lush and green.

向青草更青处漫溯

⑱ Loading the boat with starlight,

满载一船星辉

⑲ I’ll break into a song in the starry night.

在星辉斑斓里放歌

⑳ Yet I fear I cannot sing out loud,

但我不能放歌

21 Because quietness is my tune of farewell.

悄悄是别离的笙箫

22 Even summer insects hush and hold their breath.

夏虫也为我沉默

23 Reticence reigns over Cambridge tonight.

沉默是今晚的康桥

24 Very quietly I turn away,

悄悄的我走了

As quietly as I came.

正如我悄悄的来

25 Gently I wave my sleeves,

我挥一挥衣袖

26 Not a petal of cloud shall I take away.

不带走一片云彩

************************************************************************************************


2)附流传百年的原英文译文:

《再别康桥》


Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

- By Xu Zhimo

Very quietly I take my leave

轻轻的我走了

As quietly as I came here

正如我轻轻的来

Quietly I wave good-bye

我轻轻的招手

To the rosy clouds in the western sky

作别西天的云彩

The golden willows by the riverside

那河畔的金柳

Are young brides in the setting sun

是夕阳中的新娘

Their reflections on the shimmering waves

波光里的艳影

Always linger in the depth of my heart

在我的心头荡漾

The floating heart growing in the sludge

软泥上的青荇

Sways leisurely under the water

油油的在水底招摇

In the gentle waves of Cambridge

在康河的柔波里

I would be a water plant

我甘心做一条水草

That pool under the shade of elm trees

那榆荫下的一潭

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky

不是清泉,是天上虹

Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds

揉碎在浮藻间

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream

沉淀着彩虹似的梦

To seek a dream

寻梦

Just to pole a boat upstream

撑一支长篙

To where the green grass is more verdant

向青草更青处漫溯

Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

满载一船星辉

And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight

在星辉斑斓里放歌

But I cannot sing aloud

但我不能放歌

Quietness is my farewell music

悄悄是别离的笙箫

Even summer insects keep silence for me

夏虫也为我沉默

Silent is Cambridge tonight

沉默是今晚的康桥

Very quietly I take my leave

悄悄的我走了

As quietly as I came here

正如我悄悄的来

Gently I flick my sleeves

我挥一挥衣袖

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

不带走一片云彩

************************************************************************************************

3)现译者对2)的评议:

1 came here中的here实在是多余。Came 就足够了。原诗此处拖泥带水。

2求爱不成,心情应该不再是罗曼蒂克的,而是壮烈的或悲壮的,因此云彩不可能是rosy clouds,而应该是fiery clouds或flaming clouds。

3徐志摩时代,应该已是monogamy时代,不可能心里想着一个以上的新娘。所以应是 my bride,而不是 brides。也不可能是his bride。

7我不明白为什么青荇被翻译成“飘荡的心”(“The floating heart growing in the sludge”)。

9湖很大,不可能是一个树的shade.

10-11原译者没有正确理解中文的意思。现译(10)应该轻读,而下一句(11)要重读。

11-12原译的“Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds 揉碎在浮藻间 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream 沉淀着彩虹似的梦”逻辑上有问题,没有理解原文。沉淀者,则在水底也,怎么可能浮在水面上,散落在浮藻间呢?“揉碎在浮藻间”是描述“彩虹”,但“沉淀着彩虹似的梦”是接着“That pool under the shades of elm trees

那榆荫下的一潭 Is not a fountain of water but the rainbow from the sky”说的。

14草都是绿色的,尤其是夏天,所以就删掉green了。

13-15 to莫名其妙,删掉。

15-16原译两次重复 starlight,现译此次更改为更加简洁短小的词句。

15 Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight.  fully loaded读起来太拗口,用词太多。这是诗歌,不是散文!

21 Even summer insects keep silence for me。Keep silent此处改为hush,更为传神。

24 flick是快速小幅度的挥动,如摁下一个按键那样的轻巧快速的动作。此处所以换成心境开阔时作者采用的更大幅度的“缓缓一挥”- Wave。

***现译者特别声明:欢迎讨论、批评!欢迎扔鸡蛋!

###


上一篇:再回首原唱

下一篇:墓地狂舞