“滚”用英语来表达通常有以下几种:
1、drop dead
Just drop dead!
给我死开!
此外,drop-dead可作副词,形容某人美得或者帅得不要不要的:
He's drop-dead gorgeous!
他简直帅呆了!
2、Beat it!
滚开!
3、 go away
Go away and leave me alone!
走开,别烦我!
4、fuck off
Just fuck off and leave me alone!
滚开,让我一个人呆一会儿!
5、get lost
Tell him to get lost!
叫他滚开!
6、 scram
Get out of here! Go on, scram!
别在这儿晃荡!快走开!
7、bugger off
Bugger off, will you?
滚开,好不
8、 buzz off
Buzz off, I'm busy!
滚开,我很忙!
9、 piss off
Why don't you just piss off - you've caused enough problems already!
你为什么不滚开呢——你已经惹了够多麻烦了!
10、Leave me alone.走开。11、 Get away from me!离我远一点儿!12、Get the hell out of here!滚开!13、Get out of here or I'll tan your hide.滚开,否则小心我揍你。
扩展资料:
(1)Beat it! I’m busy right now.
走开!我现在正忙着。
(2)"Get away from me, you crazy old man" she replied.
“滚远点,你这疯老头。” 她说。
(3)Go away and do your lessons.
走开,去做你的功课。
(4)Leave me alone,I don't need your help.
滚开,我不需要你的帮助
(5)Get the hell out of here! It’s all your fault.
滚开!都是你的错。